If you believe that any copyright infringement exists on our website, please use the following process to notify us. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing material once informed.
Claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to:
8 Maple Ave
Mapleton, Qld, 4560
Your notice must contain the following information:
- An identification of the copyright worked claimed to be infringed with sufficient information to assist us in locating and reviewing the material.
- Identification of the material on surfsouthsumatra.net website that is claimed to be infringing with sufficient details for us to locate the material.
- The country or countries to which the copyright applies.
- A statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as a postal address, telephone number or email address.
- Your physical or electronic signature (as either the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner).
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you misrepresent that material infringes a copyright.